Monday, March 12, 2012

March Madness is one of the most talked about sporting events of the year, and this blog will be giving you my opinion on all of the action for the next few weeks.  I will be following my Final Four Picks all the way through, and hopefully all the way.  My Final Four are... Michigan, Duke, Syracuse, and North Carolina. These four are very well known names in college basketball, but earlier on in my bracket I  definitely have some upsets. My choice for a Cinderella team this year is NC State, actually I have them making it all the way to my Sweet 16. My reason for this is quite simple, they seem to be heating up at the right time.  They will be playing number 6 San Diego St. in the first round, and if my predictions are correct they will play Georgetown in the next round.  Every game will be a challenge for NC state but based on my instincts I see them surprising a lot of people.  Tomorrow March Madness will be on its way, let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment